07 December 2008

In the beginning...

Oh goodness. What have I done? Well, friends, here we are. Reading my blog. You are reading my blog; I am writing it however. How do I even have a blog? I'm not sure. All I know is, it's quarter after one in the morning, and somehow it looked fun.

So here we are. I guess I really just missed writing--though, pardon the interruption, I have never missed the reading of my writing, so this is an odd way of getting back into things. I mean, why not just write in my journal? I don't know. Some of you end up reading my journal anyway, so hey, why not just cut out the middle man? And this way maybe I won't feel so bad about my lack of promptness and thoroughness when it comes to emailing.

Yes, that's it.

So I'm not going to introduce myself or anything like people do in blogs (? I guess?), because if you have this link, it must be because I gave it to you, and if I gave it to you, then you likely already know me. And if you just stumbled upon me somehow, then I apologize in advance for the agonizing months you spend wondering where I graduated from high school, what my hobbies are, and what my friends call me. (They call me by my given name, by the way. Nicknames apparently don't suit me.)

I'm ridiculous, no one is going to read this outside of my friendish people anyway. No need for all the mystery. The real mystery is why I'm still awake when tea meeting is tomorrow! Yay! But I have to get up early to buy something for everyone to eat. Yes, I'm going to be that girl.

Until the next time I lose my better judgment, au revoir, it's off to lala land I go...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com