08 December 2008

I foresee much discussion of sleep...

It's 12:30 and instead of working on my sociology schoolwork that's due in like eleven hours, I spent the last like hour and a half trying to write up my whole profile. I've never done it on Facebook or any kind of thing where I had a profile, and I always wanted to do it. So I decided to do it here, and my stupid--oh wait, i mean *sub-par--internet decided it was a great time to arbitrarily kick me off every time I clicked save. I typed the same "interests" like five different times. This is how it went mostly.

Me: Victorious! I have finished again!
Internet: Wait, watch this! Ha, think again my friend! See if you can win this time! (it was slightly reminiscent of a how a dog plays tug of war--stupid)
Me: I will finish this, internet! Just you wait!
Internet: Oh really? Okay, sure--oh wait. Nope, gotcha. Try again.
Me: This game is not fun.

It continued on like this for like forty five minutes until I finally rediscovered the clipboard. Thank you, Copy and Paste. You're much less treacherous of friends than Internet.

*fun fact: when I was in high school (I sound ancient but I'm just old enough to be out of fashion and decrepit, not cool and antique), my AP US history teacher told us he had deleted the word stupid from our vocabularies, and we were from then on to substitute in sub-par, or something like unsatisfactory or something. We ended up sounding like little historians, who apparently don't call Nixon or the War of 1812 stupid, but just sub-par.

Speaking of sub-par, I'm going to get my sub-par self to bed so that I can get up early to do my soc work. The best thing about December is it equals only half school. Oh, for the end...

Oh but first, holla back (please beat me) to R and J (I've decided I'm going to be all bloggy and cool a/b this) for getting friendly blogs with me! Cheers to many (like three) days of blogging to come! And maybe I'll come up with more fun nicknames for you. Hmm.

Pillow, meet face.

1 comments:

Rachel Buchanan said...

ohhhh dear. I'm afraid we sub-par friends made your pillow very far from your face because of coming over. Oh well, hope you got to bed at a decent hour anyway.
See ya round Maggie.

 
template by suckmylolly.com